Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In Celebration of the Retired Stamp List...


In honor of the retiring stamp list being announced (see link to the left) I thought I'd show you this card I made as a mock-up for some good friends of ours. They had an adorable baby boy at the beginning of September and asked me to make their baby announcements. I used the scrapbook page that is on page 68 of the 2008 Spring/Summer catalog as inspiration. This set uses the Bundled in Joy set that will retire on January 18, 2009. By the way, the picture I used in this mock up is my own little boy who will be TWO next month! Time flies!!

Supplies:
Bundled in Joy stamp set
Whisper White and Bashful Blue card stock
Barely Banana textured card stock
Certainly Celery Prints DSP
Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers
Dotted Lines Stampin' Around jumbo wheel
Tag and 3/16" Corner Rounder punches
Bashful Blue Stampin' Around jumbo cartridge
Metallic Eyelets
Light Blue Gingham Ribbon
Linen Thread
Crop-a-dial
Paper Snips
Paper Piercer
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: