Sunday, December 28, 2008

Anniversary Card


Just a quick post for tonight. I made this card a couple of months ago for my grandparent's anniversary. I completely took the design from page 6 of the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog. I just loved it so much I had to try my own version... I just changed some of the colors up. By the way, the outside two squares are done using bleach on the stamps.

I can't wait for the new catalog to come out... I'm looking forward to the great new stamps and papers! Don't forget about our great sneak peek you can get of the new catalog... the Love You Much bundle! Just send me an e-mail if you would like to order it.

Supplies:
Pocket Silhouettes stamp set
Hugs & Wishes stamp set
Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, and Going Gray card stock
Chocolate Chip Classic ink
Curly Label punch
Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Library Clips
SNAIL and Stampin' Dimensionals
Bleach

No comments: