Friday, December 5, 2008

November Club Meeting & the BIG SHOT


For my November club meeting, we played around with the awesome new Big Shot by Stampin' Up! and Sizzix. I take no credit at all for the portfolio design that held the cards - that design came from another great demonstrator named Andrea Wolford (a link to her blog is on the left). I did design the 4 cards that went in the portfolio, however. The beginning of my card designs came from the "Join in the Cheer" Decorative Strip Die. I thought it would be neat to separate the 4 words and create four different cards with those words. Then I also used the Scallop Envelope and Top Note Bigz Dies. The new Big Shot is so much fun to use! If you are interested in finding out more about the Big Shot or ordering the supplies for the Big Shot or these cards, just contact me. You can also order on-line through my Stampin' Up! web site. The link to this site is on the left of this page.

Supplies for each card:

Cheer card - Scandinavian Season stamp set; Kraft, Textured Chocolate Chip, and Textured Riding Hood Red card stock; Baja Breeze and Old Olive Classic Ink Pad; Little Felt Flurries; Silver Elastic Cord, Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Earth Elements & Neutrals Buttons; Paper Piercer; Top Note Bigz Die and Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die.
Joy card - Scandinavian Season stamp set; Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Textured Riding Hood Red card stock; Autumn Vine DSP; Old Olive and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad; Season of Cheer Rub-Ons; Silver Elastic Cord; Pewter Build-a-Brad; Little Felt Flurries; Earth Elements Buttons; sponges; Top Note Bigz Die and Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die
Love card - Scandinavian Season stamp set; Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, and Textured Riding Hood Red card stock; Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad; Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker; Season of Cheer Rub-ons; Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Pewter Jumbo Eyelets; Vintage Brads; Little Felt Flurries; Scallop Edge punch; Paper Piercer; Crop-a-dial; Scallop Envelope Bigz Die and Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die
Peace card - Scandinavian Season stamp set; Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Textured Chocolate Chip, and Textured Riding Hood Red card stock; Autumn Vine DSP; Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad; Season of Cheer Rub-ons; Silver Elastic Cord, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Pewter Build-a-Brad; Silver Brads; Library Clips; Little Felt Flurries; Top Note Bigz Die and Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

Connie said...

I love those!

By the way, I got my order the other day and I can't wait to make something in my new craft room that I'm making.