Friday, October 10, 2008

Free and the Brave Card


This is a card that was one of my swaps for Convention 2008. I love this set and was really happy with how this card turned out. I used the Stampin' Write markers to color the soldier stamp. First I colored the flag and stamped it on a scratch sheet of paper. Next I colored the soldier and stamped it on my cardstock. Most of the time that worked so that the flag was lighter than the soldier.

Supplies:
Free and the Brave Stamp set (currently on the dormant list)
Take Three Stamp set (for the "Thinking of You")
Always Artichoke, Real Red, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White card stock
Always Artichoke, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, and Basic Black Stampin' Write markers
Word Window Punch
Basic Eyelets (unfortunately these are retired, but I've also done this card just using silver eyelets and it looks great too!)
Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: