Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome Baby Card

OK, I do have to admit that I use some retired paper, colors, and ribbon in this card. But I was so happy with it I still wanted to share!

It seems that this is the time of year for new babies! I have friends, family, and co-workers who are having new little ones join the world almost every other week. This is a card that I made for some friends of ours who just had an adorable little boy (who we will finally get to meet in two weeks). I had also made their baby announcements for them using the Bundled in Joy stamp set so I decided to keep that theme in their Welcome Baby card. I got the general template (it is a gift card holder) from one of my upline's monthly shoebox swaps. Hope you enjoy!

Supplies:
Bundled in Joy stamp set
Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Wild Wasabi card stock (all retired) Whisper White card stock
Basic Gray Classic Ink
Aqua Painters
Scallop Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Scallop Edge Punch
Blue Bayou DSP Prints (retired)
Build-a-Brad Antique Brass
A Perfect Day Rub-ons
Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon (retired)

No comments: