Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shelli's Halloween Challenge



Shelli (the co-founder of Stampin' Up!) has a challenge each month on her blog (the link is in my list of blogs at the left). This month is a Halloween challenge! At first I wasn't so sure about the new Halloween Designer Series Paper when I saw the new catalog... but now I love it! I decided to take a break tonight from the other stuff I was doing to play with the new Halloween Frights stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog, the Ghostly Greetings DSP and the adorable Chills & Thrills rub-ons. I'm really happy with what I have come up with so far - and decided to enter them into Shelli's challenge. The card that is oriented up and down rather than across (does that make sense) is a card I modified from a picture. I have no idea where the picture came from (I found it in some old sheets of mine) but wanted to say that the layout came from another wonderful Stampin' Up! demonstrator. The other two cards are designed by me. (Shameless patting on the back.) Let me know what you think!

Supplies (combined for all 3 cards):
Halloween Frights stamp set (Holiday Mini)
Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Summer Sun Classic Stampin' Pad
Ghostly Greetings DSP
Chills & Thrills Rub-ons
Ticket Corner, 1-1/4" Square, and Scallop Circle punch
Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
Silver Elastic Cord
Clear Buttons

2 comments:

Ruth Norton said...

Love the pumpkins made out of the scallop circle punch! Adorable!!

Stampin' Girl - Jen said...

I love 'em! Good job getting the blog together! Now I have another one to add to my "check all the time" list.