Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Extra! Extra! The new catalog is here!!!

I received the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalogs yesterday! I've been reading all the previews in the blogs of folks who attended Leadership - but after seeing it in person I'm even more "wow'd"! There are some great new stamp sets, AWESOME accessories (corduroy buttons/brads, textured designer series paper, and new ribbons!!), as well as amazing new Big Shot accessories (textured plates)!!! Don't wait, contact me to get your copy!!!

As an additional note, unfortunately we are having some issues with our primary computer. My husband is working hard getting everything fixed (and getting frustrated when things that should work, don't) but until then I can't post any projects. Just wanted to give you an idea of why I haven't posted... although the migraine I've had for the past two days hasn't helped either!

No comments: