Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEW SPRING/SUMMER IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Sorry I've been MIA for a little while. We've been doing the rounds of "sick" in our house. First it was me with migraines last week, then my daughter with the stomach bug over the weekend, now it's my husband. So, I don't have a ton of time tonight... I promise I will get back to posting some projects soon!

I just wanted to announce that the new Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog is available to order from. If you haven't gotten your copy - contact me to get this awesome book. Not only is it filled with amazing stamp sets and other accessories, but there are a ton of great projects in the catalog as well. The cards, boxes and scrapbook pages are amazing and great ways to jump start your creativity!

If you are interested in getting a FREE Idea Book & Catalog - there are a couple of ways to do that. 1) Host a class with me! Hosting a class is a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with your friends. All you need to do is get together a group of your family or friends. I do the rest! For a $5.00 class fee, you and your guests will make 3 projects (cost and project type and number can vary depending on what you are interested in). If your guests place an order, their class fee is waived. You, as hostess, do not have the class fee, get a free catalog, and may be eligible to earn hostess benefits! If you are interested in more details, or booking a class with me, just drop me a line at memoriesbyvanda@gmail.com.

The second way to earn a FREE Idea Book & Catalog is to join my monthly Stamp Club. I'm signing up folks now for a 6 month club to run February - July. What is a Stamp Club, you ask? A stamp club meets once a month on a set day each month (i.e. the 3rd Thursday or 1st Saturday). You agree to a minimum order each month, even if you cannot attend the club meeting. In addition to the great projects that I will provide each month, including the ability to try out great new products and techniques, the hostess benefits will rotate amongst the club members each month. If you are interested in more details, or signing up for my Spring/Summer Stamp Club, e-mail me at the above address.

No comments: