Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring/Summer IBC New Sets!!!

**NOTE: if you had visited my site earlier this month, I accidentally posted these images prior to the catalog release date, which is against Stampin' Up! policy. I apologize!**

I love the new catalog and stamp sets!! This is a card that I am making for a swap with my upline. It uses a new stamp set, new designer series paper, and a new BIG SHOT accessory! Yay!!!! It's probably hard to tell in the card scan, but I embossed the three flower images from the Sweet Stems stamp set in silver embossing powder and then colored in the middle image using aqua painters. The silver embossed flower at the bottom middle used the new Sweetest Stem Embosslet for the Big Shot. I can't wait to see all the new accessories they have for the Big Shot! I love the embosslets! Enjoy the sneak peek. :-)

Supplies:
Sweet Stems stamp set
Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, and Brushed Silver card stock
VersaMark, Rose Red Classic, and Regal Rose Classic ink
Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
The Big Shot
Sweetest Stem Embosslet
Silver Embossing Powder
Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals, Heat tool
Silver cord (from Holiday Mini)
Silver brads
Ticket Corner punch
Aqua Painter
SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card Jess!