Monday, January 19, 2009

A second Sneak Peek...

**NOTE: if you had visited my site earlier this month, I accidentally posted these images prior to the catalog release date, which is against Stampin' Up! policy. I apologize!**

Here's is a sneak peek of one of the awesome hostess sets that are going to be in the Spring/Summer '09 Idea Book and Catalog. I needed to make a masculine birthday card for a good friend of ours and was looking through my stamp sets to see what I could come up with. I saw the birthday greeting in the "Goody Goody Gumdrops" Level 3 Hostess set in the new catalog and thought it would be fun to use the sundae and cherry with a window card. (Is that the correct term? I'm not really sure). So, I used the large oval punch to cut a window in the front of the card and then lined up the sundae and cherry so that you can't see the cherry on the front. I used Stampin' Write markers to have half of the greeting on the front and half on the inside. Oh - and I added the extra dimension with a "h" from one of the on-board chipboard letter sets and the Not Quite Navy patterns pack paper (a level 1 hostess item from the Fall/Winter IBC). (and yes, I need to work on my ability to stamp straight as you can see on the bottom picture which is the inside of the card!)

Supplies:
Goody Goody Gumdrops stamp set (Level 3 Hostess set available 19 January)
Party Hearty stamp set
Kraft and Night of Navy card stock
Patterns Pack (Level 1 Hostess set in F/W IBC)
VersaMark and Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red and Going Gray Classic Ink
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Large Oval Punch
Blender Pens
On Board Loads of Letters
Whisper White Note Cards
SNAIL, Sticky Strip and Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive




1 comment:

Sabaleplus said...

it is very nice your work
http://sabaleplus.blogspot.com/