Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! I hope you had as wonderful a day as I did - my husband and kids spoiled me all day!

I know it has been way too long since I posted. I finally got everything done with my grad school class and my May stamp club. I'll be working this week on getting updated posts to my blog. And I'll try to make sure I am better about keeping this up to date more regularly than I have been!

So, I thought it only fitting that I post the Mother's Day card that I made for my Mom and Mother-in-Law. I had seen a number of other Stampin' Up! demos use this quilt technique with the Top Note Bigz Die for the Big Shot and thought it was finally time I try it. I love the Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper; I'll be sorry to see it go with the new catalog, along with the Baja Breeze in-color. I'm excited to see the new in-colors - I always think I won't like them as much as I did the previous ones; but then I'll find I love one or two (or more) of the new in-colors just as much!

Here are the supplies:
All Holidays Stamp Set
Baja Breeze, Whisper White card stock
Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad
Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
Pretties Kit
Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Big Shot
Top Note Bigz Die
1-1/4" Square Punch
SNAIL
Dimensionals

2 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely card! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Glad you had a great Mommy's Day!