Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now it's my little girl's turn...

You get two scrapbook pages today since I know I won't be posting tomorrow. I will be at the monthly meeting that my second level upline is hosting. It's one of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - there are a ton of ways to get together with fellow demonstrators and share ideas. Lisa hosts a shoebox swap: some of the folks coming to the meeting volunteer to bring a project. If you are bringing a project (like I am tomorrow night) you provide all the supplies such as ink pads, stamps, card stock (already cut to the correct dimensions) and put them all in some sort of small box. Then you will have one card that is your example card that everyone can look at to see how to put the card together. At the start, we all show our project (card or 3-d project) and describe any things that might be a little tricky. Then we pass the shoeboxes around the table. By the end of the night, you have 8 or so projects to show as examples, use as ideas for future layouts, etc. It's an awesome time to talk and share and just have fun with fellow demonstrators!



Ok... so on to tonight's scrapbook layout. I did this double layout as a project for the Scrap all Day vendor fair I did in late February and my March club meeting. As with my son's birthday page, everyone made the two 6x6 layouts and I showed the way those could either be 8-1/2x11 or 12x12 pages. I admit that I used a ton of supplies for these pages, so I don't know if I'll be able to correctly identify all of them here. I'm going to try - oh, and yes, I did use the Sale-a-Bration paper and ribbon here again (sorry)...

Supplies:
It's a Loop Thing, Big Deal Numbers, and Heard from the Heart stamp sets
Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip card stock (some of it is textured - Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette)
Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper (SAB '09 - no longer available)
Certainly Celery Poly-Twill Ribbon (SAB '09 - no longer available)
Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Bashful Blue 1" Double-Stitched Ribbon
Scallop Border Punch
5-Petal Flower Punch
Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons
Flower Fusion
Filigree Brads
Rich Regals Brads
Gold Brads
Metallic Eyelets
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
Stampin' Up! Top Note bigz die
Stampin' Up! Join in the Cheer sizzlits decorative strip die
Note: I did use a different letter decorative strip die than is in our catalog - I think it was called Broadway. It is still a Sizzix die - but it is also easy to use the Bollboard die offered in the catalog.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow, great job! Maybe you can motivate me to scrapbook more.